THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jun 28, 2009

It's the time of my Life!

The Disney college program is seriously, thee best decision I've ever made in my life! It's everything I expected it to be, and more! I love my role, I love my roommates, the discounts we get, the privileges we get with getting in the parks for free, I love it all! I've only been here a little over a week, and my life has changed drastically, in an amazing way!
My roomie Jessica and I, now understand that when people enter the program, they disappear from their blogs/vlogs; it's very time consuming here. I have not yet had a day where I had nothing to do. So where do I work you may be wondering?....At the wonderful World of Disney (WOD) Store in Downtown Disney (DTD)!!

Second largest Disney store in the nation, largest in California. I love it so much, and I am offically done training. Today will be my 3rd day without training, and i'm doing fairly well!
The people i've met here are amazing. My roomies: Jessica, Clara, and Annie. They rock. To all the people i've met and hung out with so far: Emily, Erin, Alara, Yakkis, Travis, Jimmy, Corey, Patrick, Angelica, and many others. All awesome individuals.

The new summer Nightastic events are so wonderful. The new fireworks "Magical" gave me chills. I am so proud to call myself a cast member for the Disneyland Resort, and to be part of such a great company, and the magic."The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. " ~Walt Disney

1 comments:

MountainDewPwnz said...

someone's gonna visit you and they're ginna go: OHAI I PLAYED VMK WITH YOU