THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jun 17, 2009

The Magic Begins

This is it. I leave tomorrow. I cannot believe it arrived so fast, but I am so ready and unbelieveably excited! I've been having family and friends over a lot in the past few days. They all want to spend time with me before I head off, but this is making butterfiles build in my stomach. Nerves are normal, but I think mine is more anxiety than nervous. I am so ready to be on my own, make a living, and just enjoy life!

I am also very lucky, because unlike people driving in or flying out of state, I only have to make an hour and a half drive to the park and my new apartment, and I kind of know what to expect because I've seen the apartment complexes a couple of times. I also have a roommate picked out, her name is Jessica. We planned to room together and we both requested each other in the roommate email Disney sent us. After talking to her for weeks online, it will be exciting to finally meet her in person! I'm stoked and raring to go! I am ready to eat, sleep, and breathe Disney, watch out Mickey Mouse.... I'm coming to work for YOU! :D

"Are you ready? Here we goooooooooo!" ~Peter Pan

0 comments: