THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jun 10, 2009

Purple Pixie Dust!

Today was absolutely wonderful! I feel as though I was sprinkled with an extra dose of pixie dust today! Lets see...where shall I start? Well for starters, today was the last day of the semester, I'm free from school and I have completed yet another semester of college! Woo! Second, I went to buy back my books. I had to wait a half hour in line to do so, but it was well worth it in the end! I ended up earning $151 buckaroos for my books! That is more spending money for my CP, saweet! And third...what came in today when I got home from already being extremely happy?

OH YEA!
The best piece of mail I've ever received in my life, that pretty purple folder with my acceptance letter! So over all, today was amazing and I could not stop smiling (which let me tell you, is rare! xP ) I am so excited and granted I will miss my family, but I am so ready to leave! Begin this wonderful fairytale-like chapter. There are two other love of my lifes that I will miss dearly...our dogs Jack and Cleo. Pictures will sustain me and keep me from being homesick. I won't be that far anyways, however gas and mileage on my truck might disagree with me. Now for the first time in a few months, I can sleep in, not worry about another exam, paper, or assignment...for a few months anyway.
This past weekend me and a few friends went to see UP! in 3D! We really enjoyed it, I felt it had all the emotional aspects: funny, adventurous, and sentimental. I hear that most were disappointed with the story line, and that it didn't have a happy ending. Well I thought it did, I loved it. Russell is the cutest thing! Plus we thought the 3D glasses were pretty attractive, haha.


"Faith, will help make everything turn up right. "~Penny; The Rescuers

0 comments: