THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jun 5, 2009

Pleasant Surprises!

So I had been told that I would find out my role when I arrived on June 18. Well to my surprise when I checked my email today...I got it, my role. Merchandise! It was one of my top three choices so I'm happy, w00t! I would love to work in a store on Main Street or New Orleans Square (yea, keep dreaming Alex!) But that's the beauty of Disney, I can dream! I also got my Disney Main St. magazine in the mail yesterday, and it gave the scoop on Disneyland's new Summer Nightastic! I'm so excited about it, and to be working at the park while this is going on, bonus! The Electrical parade (aka my all time favorite parade) is coming back, and to top it off, Tinkerbell is added and leading the parade. Excited much? Very much.

The countdown at this very moment is 13 days...my goodness that is crazy fast! I'm in the process of packing atm, and I'm not going to lie, it's stressing me out. But I'll get through it, I work best under pressure. Little under 2 weeks...The Happiest Place on Earth is going to be my new home!

"Second star to the right, and straight on till morning!" ~Peter Pan

0 comments: